sam I am... the legend that is I

This is the blog of an Undergrad at York U, and for now I am majoring in Information Technology, I am just the typical out of High School teenager still trying to figuire out life

Tuesday, December 21, 2004

What the...

So I see a headline on the msn.com homepage, which links to the well known msnbc.com website. anyways while reading the article I stumbled upon one particular word that stuck to me, below is an exerpt from said article taken from: MSNBC

"Defended his close ties to Russian President Vladimir Putin, with whom he has had disagreements over the war on terror and, more recently, over the disputed elections in Ukraine. U.S. and Soviet officials said Monday that Bush and Putin would meet in Slovakia on Feb. 24 as part of an effort to improve U.S. relations with European nations".

Soviet? I don't know about the rest of you out there but I am pretty sure the Soviet Union no longer exists (though the rights for the .su domain name are still being disputed to this day) Anyways even more embarrasing is that this article like those from many newspapers are pulled in from the Associate Press Wire services. So chances are if you look closely at Tuesday's paper for it. For a rough list of some newspaper to look for check out Google News

1 Comments:

  • At 12/20/2005 7:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    thought-provoking, mootable pv. just my thoughts, well anyways gl & be chipper is what i say

     

Post a Comment

<< Home