sam I am... the legend that is I

This is the blog of an Undergrad at York U, and for now I am majoring in Information Technology, I am just the typical out of High School teenager still trying to figuire out life

Saturday, November 06, 2004

Some food for thought...



Here's an interesting page I found. Its basically part of an article written by a political scientist named Dr. Lawrence Britt. Apparently he did research into fascist states of Hitler, Mussolini, Franco, Suharto, and Pinochet and found 14 common traits in these countries. I originally found this on another page and was surprised to find how true this applied to the United States so I did a google search to fact check this guy and found this page with examples that raised more eyebrows for me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home