sam I am... the legend that is I

This is the blog of an Undergrad at York U, and for now I am majoring in Information Technology, I am just the typical out of High School teenager still trying to figuire out life

Tuesday, October 12, 2004

This is just a post in honor of Christopher Reeves, known by many as Superman in the 1970's hit movies. who died recently after undergoing a medical operation. For 9 years he suffered from spinal cord injuries and despite it all created a foundation in his name for research into spinal cord injuries. Reeves was always being interviewed saying he would one day walk again, and indeed he will be in heaven that is. Long Live Superman

1 Comments:

  • At 12/22/2005 11:59 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    thought-provoking, mootable pv. just my thoughts, well anyways gl & be chipper is what i say

     

Post a Comment

<< Home