sam I am... the legend that is I

This is the blog of an Undergrad at York U, and for now I am majoring in Information Technology, I am just the typical out of High School teenager still trying to figuire out life

Thursday, October 14, 2004

I just finished watching the 3rd and final presidential debate a few hours ago between Bush and Kerry, and I have to say I am not overly impressed by the way both have ran. The debate format for one was heavily regulated and the answers both candidates both provided was really more extended campaigning. Is that really how a democracy is supposed to work? where's the connection to people? Of course one can point to the second debate where "real" voters who were somehow determined that they were undecided voters asked the candidates questions. But let us not forget that these people were handpicked in advance. Of course the candidates won't know the questions, but they both reherse for hours prior to the debates. So where are the real questions and the real answers? Is it too much to ask for these Candidates to loosen up, aren't they supposed to hold a true connection to people?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home