sam I am... the legend that is I

This is the blog of an Undergrad at York U, and for now I am majoring in Information Technology, I am just the typical out of High School teenager still trying to figuire out life

Sunday, March 28, 2004

exams are coming soon, I have been neglecting this blog very much, but its hard to keep writing in it sometimes you know. not much happens to me so what else can I write about. Besides exams its been a pretty hecktic month of deadlines and such, this summer should be interesting a full four months. First stop Egypt for the month of may (quite a long time I know) and then from there I don't know but who knows how things will turn out. Until next time Keep fit and half fun (please don't sue me Body Break people for using that, I know its your trademark but its a good slogan)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home