sam I am... the legend that is I

This is the blog of an Undergrad at York U, and for now I am majoring in Information Technology, I am just the typical out of High School teenager still trying to figuire out life

Thursday, October 09, 2003

its about 2 minutes until 3 am as I begin writing this, and yet I continue to reflect on life, for some strange reason. I am alive and I am aware of it all, and I go through the whole routine of a day and do things like shower in the morning, brush my teeth, go to class then go to do stuff like eating and sleeping or whatever. Throughout it all I feel a sense of detachment of it all like I am alive but not really. Then there's my time on the computer where I am doing various things... some of which I dont quite feel comfortable mentioning, though its not of a malicious nature I dont enjoy the kind of hold it has on me. I'd like to be a more socially active person, and I am not sure if I am the one that stops that from happening or what. I don't know what exactly I am trying to "find" but I don't feel like I am going in a particular direction at this point in my life and i'd like something to shoot for besides work, work, work. Not intentionally reffering to movie cliche's like Jerry Mguire, I'd like to feel complete and right now I fell like I am lacking a sense of completeness. So thats my rant for today it is a fairly late hour and I should get to sleep for tommorow afternoon's class.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home